Your team deserves this, your company and workplace deserves this, your life and family deserves this.
It’s June 2022, help bring a peaceful change to the workplace and support your team to walk a path to a more effective and creative workplace and mindset. Enjoy the Mercure Charlestown function room to connect with your team and strategic planning and we will organise your food and Guest Speaker: Charlotte Tharup.
- Caters to 20 people
- Function room hire from 12noon at Mercure Charlestown
- Visual hire including projector and screen and whiteboard
- Working lunch including gourmet selection of wraps/tarts, 2 choices of salad, fruit platter, juices, tea/coffee station, filtered water
- 3 hour workshop with Charlotte Tharup, The Mindfulness Clinic
- Afternoon tea including choice of 2 options – sweet, light and healthy, savoury treats. Tea/coffee station, filtered water
- A selection of De Bortoli wines to enjoy on the deck while your room is prepared for your sit down dinner
- 2 course dinner with a selection of De Bortoli wines
GUEST SPEAKER: Charlotte Tharup
The Mindfulness Clinic’s Charlotte Tharup is an animated and entertaining presenter with a number of international tertiary qualifications including Dip Mediation, DipEd (London University) MBSR, MBEAT, CBMT and a long history of mindfulness workshops which have been endorsed by the Australian Psychological Society,
“It is important to Charlotte that you, the listener, walk away from her presentations with new insight and tools for making your life or your organisation a little better.”
Charlotte reports that her 3 hour mindfulness workshop will draw from recent research in neuroscience and mindfulness which demonstrates conclusively that mindfulness training leads to:
- Greater resilience, productivity and ability to cope under pressure
- Higher levels of job satisfaction and employee management
- Enhanced creativity and proactivity in the workplace
- Improved relationships and teamwork
- Lower levels of stress and illness related absenteeism
- Improved abilities to address conflict in the workplace
INVESTMENT: $3790 for 20 people. Book and pay 30% deposit by the EOFY to enjoy your function prior to 25 Nov 2022.
TO BOOK: Phone (02) 4923 8899 to book prior to 30/6/22.